Heat Shrink Tubing Sleeves
It is a heat shrinkable tubular sleeve designed for corrosion protection of buried and exposed steel pipelines. Consists of a cross-linked polyolefin backing, coated with a protective heat sensitive Adhesive which effectively bonds to steel substrates and common pipeline coatings including polyethylene and fusion bonded epoxy.
Tubular type sleeves are installed before joining the pipe ends by sliding the coat from a free end of the pipe onto the area to be coated.
A unique, factory constructed, tubular configuration allows for quickest installation time because less time is spent handling the sleeve and closure
A specially formulated adhesive bonds to common pipeline coatings and is engineered for demanding conditions up to a maximum operating temperature of 55°C (131°F)
- We are the most largest manufacturers of Polyethylene Tape in China for the Corrosion Control of pipelines and specialty applications since the year 2001.
- A company supplying Polyethylene Coating Systems to the corrosion industry within the oil, gas and water pipeline construction industry for both onshore and offshore applications.
- A manufacturer of standard and specialty products.
- High-quality anti-corrosion systems providing anti-corrosion solutions for oil pipelines, natural gas, chemicals and water transmission and distribution pipelines, etc.
- Global supplier of PE corrosion system for metallic pipelines
Industries that We Serve
- Oil, Gas and Water Transmission pipeline market ,Oil and Gas distribution and utility markets
- New pipeline construction markets
- Rehabilitation and Reconditioning market
- Offshore Industry
- Refinery and Petrochemical Plant Industry
- Manufacture of Polyethylene coatings utilizing Butyl based elastomeric adhesives, Polyethylene films and liquid adhesives for corrosion protection of steel pipe.
- Provides corrosion protection with the inherent chemistry of Polyethylene and Butyl Adhesive for resistance to water and oxygen penetration. Oxygen and Water are prevented from reaching the metal substrate, which are necessary and sufficient conditions for corrosion.
- Manufacture of conventional and specialty Polyethylene, Polypropylene and Polymeric Alloys and coating systems for pipe corrosion protection.
- Manufactures PE coatings systems for applications for New Pipe Construction and Rehabilitation and Reconditioning
- Approved to ISO 9001 and to other good manufacturing and technical standards and norms governed within the energy and pipeline industry.
- Coating systems that have a broad range of temperature and shear resistance properties to meet the requirements of the pipeline and end-user.
Contact us if you need more details on Shrink Sleeve for Pipe. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Anti Corrosion Heat Shrink Tubing Sleeves
、Heat Shrink Sleeves for Coating for Pipelines. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Heat Shrink Tubing Sleeves