Butyl rubber marine tape for subsea oil gas pipe anti corrosion
Butyl rubber Marine Tape for subsea oil gas pipe anti corrosion
Butyl rubber marine tape is cold applied tape Coating System designed for the corrosion protetion of girthwelds on weight coated offore pipelines. Subsea tape is a primary coating system incorporating polyethylene backing coated with a butyl rubber based Adhesive .The subsea tape coating is suitable for polyurethane infill and hot marine mastic infill. The special butyl rubber based adhesives allows application of the tape without primer.
The specification of the tape consists of two layers, adhesive layer and film backing
Adhesive: butyl rubber
Outer layer: Special blend of stabilized polyethylene
- Worldwide reference lists --- Proven long-term in ground performance
- Impermeable to oxygen and moisture
- Uniform coating thickness --- Plant coating quality with in situ applicaiton
- Low cathodic protection current requirements --- Saving cost over the life of the pipeline
- Field girthweld Corrosion Protection concrete coated offshore for pipeline
- Resistance to marine alkali,acid, salt , microorganism
- High adhesion to the under water pipe
- Marine Anti Corrosion Tape coating system resistants abrasion ,impact ,hydrostatic pressure.
- The coating demonstrates high resistance to ultraviolet light, fungus, cathodic disbondment and chemical attack by common fluids and solvents.
- The marine anti Corrosion Tape is compatible with coal tar enamal ,aspalt enamal ,fusion bond epoxy and polyethylene pipe coatings.
The marine anti corrosion tape is cigarette wrapped around the steel girth weld joint area with hand tension. Alternatively, marine anti corrosion tape can be applied spirally around the pipe with minimum 25mm overlap on the tape itself, if required.
|Pipeline Anti-corrosion Tape||Mechanical Protection Tape|
|Polyethylene Bitumen Tape||Viscoelastic Tape|
|Tape Thickness||Tape Size||Carton Size||SQM/CTN(m²)||Quantity/CTN|
|Container Specification||Length*Width*High(m)||Weight (Ton)||Volume (m²)|
Jining Xunda Pipe Coating Materials Co.,Ltd , a joint -stock enterprise, possessing a gross investment RMB 42 million, registered capital of RMB 20 million,the manufacturer of anti-corrosion and waterproof coating materials for petrochemical,Oil,Gas and Water underground, underwater and overhead pipelines transport system, are widely used for electricity, chemicals, construction.
Our main anti-corrosion products : Polyethylene Self Adhesive Tape, Polyethylene Outer Protection Tape, Polyethylene Joint Repair Tape, Polyethylene Double Side Wrap Tape, Polypropylene Mesh Membrane Tape, Polypropylene Waterproof Tape, Aluminum Foil Waterproof Tape, Viscoelastic Body Adhesive Tape, Heat Shrinkable Tape, Heat Shrinkable Sleeve ,Petrolatum Tape etc.
We have got DVGW,AWWA,ASTM,SGS certificates and test report, also the sole factory in China passed DVGW, AWWA test. We were approved ISO 9001,ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001. XUNDA tapes can meet ASTM D1000, DIN EN12068, 30672,AWWA C209, 214 , IGS and other international standards.
Our major market including 80 countries, widely distributed in South Asia,Southeast Asia, the Middle East, Africa, Central Asia, West Asia, Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, Australia.
1. What is the payment terms.
T/T (Telegraphic Transfer) , L/C at sight,Western Union
2. What is the delivery time of the tape.
Usually , 7 days after payment, but it will cost more time when a large order made.
3. Whether the sample is free or not.
The sample will be free with one patch or a small roll . It should paid when you ask for large quantity samples.
4.What is your qualification.
We are the manufacturer of anti-corrosion tape for 18 years. All our products are ISO,DVGW, SGS,
AWWA approved.we are the membership supplier of SINOPEC, CNOOC ,CNPC. Our products had
exported to more than 80 countries.
5. What is your after-sales service.
1). Quality response
2). Providing technical proposal and field application training
3).Product replacement if it is the quality problem.
Our Pipe Wrap tape certificate:
1. ISO 9001
2. OHSAS 18001
3. ISO 14001
6. EXVOA - AWWA C214
7. SINOPEC : China Petro-Chemical Corporation Supplier
8. CNPC: China National Petroleum Corporation Supplier
9. CNOOC : China National Offshore Oil Corporation Supplier
- OEM, OBM, ODM
- Oil, Gas and Water Transmission pipeline market
- Oil and Gas distribution and utility markets
- New pipeline construction markets
- Rehabilitation and Reconditioning market
- Offshore Industry
- Manufacture of conventional and specialty Polyethylene, Polypropylene and Polymeric Alloys and coating
systems for pipe corrosion protection.
- Manufactures PE coatings systems for applications for New Pipe Construction and Rehabilitation and
- Approved to ISO 9001 and to other good manufacturing and technical standards and norms governed within the energy and pipeline industry.
- 15 years of pipeline coating experience
- Global presence in oil, gas and water industries
- Innovative coatings, high temperature systems and niche coatings with first quality products
- Multiple coating systems to meet end-user applications and requirements
- ISO,AWWA,DVGW,SGS approved manufacturing protocol
- Technology/R&D programs for new products and new processes
- Proven long-term performance and corrosion protection on operating pipelines
- Easy of application, consistent application and lower costs
- Compatible with traditional and current corrosion coatings
- Just-in-Time delivery on a global basis
- Achieving and exceeding Client requirements for products, packaging and shipment expectations
- Meetings all International and In-Country transportation requirements
Product Categories : Marine Anti-corrosion Tape