Polyethylene backing based hot melt adhesive heat shrinkable tape
It is a hand wrapped heat shrinkable tape designed for corrosion protection of straight pipes, fittings, bends, elbows and other irregular configurations.When heated the backing layer shrinks and the adhesive flows and forms a reliable corrosion protection seal onto metal and adjacent coating surfaces.
The Polyethylene Heat shrinkable Tape needs no primer nor patch closure and reduces application time and labour costs.
The specification of the tape consists of three layers,
- Adhesive: Butyl rubber based hot melt adhesive
- Film backing: Radiation crosslinked polyethylene
- Interleaf: Antiadhesive Film Treated with Silicone
- After heating, formed corrosion protection seal
- Strong backing provides outstanding waterproofing effect
- High chemical resistance. resists impact, abrasion and ultraviolet light.
- Excellent resistance against cathodic disbondment, dielectric breakdown.
- Simple Application
- Product Data Sheet Total Thickness:40mil, 50 mil,60 mil ,65 mils.
- Width:50,100,150,300,400,500,800 mm
- Length: 10 m-30m
- Tensile Strength:35 N/cm
- Adhesion Strength to pipe:30 N/cm
- Application temperature: -10 -60 ℃
- Temperature resistance:-50 ℃ - 80℃
- Shelf Life: 12 months
No Special skills, equipments, patch closure nor primer are needed. Its superior flexibility provides easy and reliable application for irregular configurations of fittings, bends and elbows and small diameter of straight pipes.
Wrap spirally the tape over foreign matters-free and preheated surface, beginning at least 25~50mm (1~2 ) onto pipe coating. Wrap the tape with enough tension to obtain conformability and with minimum 50% of overlapping, while removing the release liner. Warm the end part of the tape and press down firmly. Using a torch, start at the edge of the tape and heat circumferentially around the coated pipe.
Finish off by heating over the entire tape vertically to ensure a uniform adhesion and by using a roller or gloved hands to remove wrinkle and air.
1.What’s the production leading time?
Usually 20days/40HQ after deposit payment
Usually 10-15days/20'FCL after deposit payment
2.What's the MOQ?
It is depends items, usually 300 rolls to 500 rolls
3.How about sample and charge?
Usually sample is free,customer take care of express charge.
But it should paid if asking for large quantity samples.
4. How can I visit your factory?
You are warmly welcome to our factory, just contact us in advance.
Our factory detail address is No 3 Jiamei Road , Jia'xiang Industry Park, Jining City ,Shandong Province ,China
Located in Jining City, half an hour away from Jining Qufu Airport.
Two hours away from the Qufu East Railway Station.
- Jining Qiangke have more than 5 years experience in supplying anticorrosion materials.
- Our company employs more than 40workers, plant area 27000 m2 with two production lines.
- Our annual production capability is more than 3300tons anticorrosion tapes
- Currently, Qiangke Guanfang tape is already exported to America, Germany,Italy,Russia,Egypt,Korea,Philippines, Malaysia,Turkey,Saudi Arabia and 10 other countries and regions.
- Annual export volume reaches 1.8 million dollars.
- We have attained ISO9001 and ISO14001 certification, also we get long-term cooperation with CNPC.
- Our own brand Guanfang tape have passed the SGS, DVGW and CNPC test.
Product Categories : Polyethylene Heat Shrinkable Tape