Polyken pipeline corrosion protection heat shrink sleeves
Polyken pipeline Corrosion Protection heat shrink sleeves
It is a heat shrinkable tubular sleeve designed for corrosion protection of buried and exposed steel pipelines. Consists of a cross-linked polyolefin backing, coated with a protective heat sensitive Adhesive which effectively bonds to steel substrates and common pipeline coatings including polyethylene and fusion bonded epoxy.
Tubular type sleeves are installed before joining the pipe ends by sliding the coat from a free end of the pipe onto the area to be coated.
A unique, factory constructed, tubular configuration allows for quickest installation time because less time is spent handling the sleeve and closure
A specially formulated adhesive bonds to common pipeline coatings and is engineered for demanding conditions up to a maximum operating temperature of 55°C (131°F)
- Jining Qiangke have more than 5 years experience in supplying anticorrosion materials.
- Our company employs more than 40workers, plant area 27000 m2 with two production lines.
- Currently, Qiangke Guanfang tape is already exported to America, Germany,Italy,Russia,Egypt,Korea,Philippines, Malaysia,Turkey,Saudi Arabia and 10 other countries and regions.
- Annual export volume reaches 1.8 million dollars.
- We have attained ISO9001 and ISO14001 certification, also we get long-term cooperation with CNPC.
- Our own brand Guanfang tape have passed the SGS, DVGW and CNPC test.
1. CNPC Test Report
2. DVGW Test Report
3. SGS Test Report
4. ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 Certification
Contact us if you need more details on Pipeline Sleeves. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Corrosion Protection Sleeves、Heat Shrink Sleeves. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Heat Shrink Tubing Sleeves
Premium Related Products